Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update

I had another doctor's appointment on Monday. I went by myself this time since it was just a regular checkup. I really like the doctor's office I'm going to...I got there about 5-10 minutes before my appointment and I really didn't have to wait at all. In fact they were so fast that the buzzer they gave me (like at a restaurant) started going off when I was in the bathroom!

The appointment didn't take very long either. There's 3 doctors plus 1 RN in the practice so I've been seeing a different person each time so that I know whoever is on call when the baby comes (well except the nurse since she doesn't actually deliver, but she does everything else). So the doctor reviewed my ultrasound from last time and answered a couple of questions that I had. I haven't really had any problems except I've had some pain in my groin, which I guess is very common in pregnant women since the ligaments are stretching to accommodate the baby. Then he took out the Doppler and I finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It sounded really strong (loud) and the Dr. said it was perfect (a great word to hear from a doctor!). I didn't get to hear it for very long because I started giggling...I guess I was a little excited.

My next appointment is scheduled for Oct 26 and this will be the big one where we get to find out the sex of the baby. Unless of course our baby is a brat and doesn't cooperate!

I have a couple pictures that I need to post that show my growing belly. I still don't think it's very obvious, but I'll let you be the judge. I need to get the pics off the camera still so maybe I'll post that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment