Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Belly Pics

I decided take some pictures of my growing belly so I can visually chart my progress. I wish I had a before one, but since I don't just imagine me with a flat stomach :)

I only have a couple of pictures so far of my (small) belly (aka baby bump). To me they both look the same, but I can definitely feel the difference when I try to button my pants!

12 weeks

15 weeks

I haven't worn them yet, but I did go get some maternity clothes this week. There was a bunch of stuff on sale at Old Navy so I got a couple of work appropriate outfits. I've been wearing my longer (non-maternity) shirts to work still and they do a good job covering up. If anyone can tell, they haven't said anything yet. Maybe they think I'm just letting myself go!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is the cutest little tiny bump ever! Isn't that crazy how all of sudden your pants get tight?

Lori said...

Thanks! Yes and it's seems to be worse everyday now.

Post a Comment