While I was working in the Boston area, Sean and Fiona took a couple of trips to some local sites. Fiona could definitely tell that she wasn't at home so she was very clingy and needy, both during the day and at night. The trips helped mix things up a bit (more for Sean than Fiona :) ).
They drove into Boston one day and stopped by the Old Harbor in South Boston.
The 3 of us drove up to Kittery, Maine for lobster (or should I say lobstah?) one night (at Warren's Lobster House) after I got off work and due to a miscommunication we ended up leaving the diaper bag at the restaurant so Sean and Fiona went back the next day to get it. They also stopped at a beach in York, ME to look at some houses and the Cape Neddick "Nubble" Lighthouse on the ocean.


No comments:
Post a Comment