On Tues (11/9) I had to go to DC for a one-day work trip so we had our first night apart. I was pretty busy except for Tues night at the hotel, which helped some. I really missed her and I heard she missed me too. Sean's mom was visiting for the week so she helped Sean out with feeding Fiona in the middle of the night since she still wakes up once a night to eat (usually sometime around 3-4AM). Although, on Wed night (11/10) she slept all the way through the night for the first time...from bedtime (a little after 7) until morning (5 AM!). That's 10 hours straight! She did wake up in the middle of the night briefly, but went right back to sleep on her own.
Also on Tues morning she pulled herself on the chair in the living (she's done this many times before) and then reached over to her Jumperoo and went between the two. First she'd hold the Jumperoo, then the chair and then the Jumperoo again. She's also started to show some climbing tendencies. Thurs she pulled herself up on her walker and then stepped up onto the bottom section of the walker. She's very mobile when she's inside the walker and sometimes she'll crawl over to it (like she's telling us she wants to get in it).
And last week (11/1) she pulled herself up on the laundry basket that was on the floor of her room.
Since Grandma Carol was here this past week (11/6-11/13) I have more pictures of Fiona around the house.
Crawling to her toy. She keeps pulling herself up on it.
Feet up on her airplane.
Fiona didn't read the warning not to lean forward. Funnily, no warning not to stick your hand in the spinning propeller.
Pictures with family...


No comments:
Post a Comment