It's not unusual for Fiona to be very opinionated in what she does and does not want to wear. Sometimes at night she'll refuse to wear one set of jammies, but a different one is just fine. Or she'll want to wear a certain pair of socks in the morning. Lately she's taken to not wanting to wear socks or pants (that one's infrequently thankfully). So the other day I walked to the door at Bob and Carol's to see Fiona standing there with her nose and hands against the window of the door. When I open the door, she has her shirt and socks on, but no pants. She then goes to grab her shoes, says "bye" and tries to open the door to leave. Still with no pants!
While we were getting jammies on tonight, Fiona went into her dresser
and pulled out her "stars" shirt. So I let her wear it over her
jammies. Then she also wanted to wear her hat.


No comments:
Post a Comment