Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I actually don't have any pictures from this year's Mother's Day and we didn't do anything too exciting since the weather was kind-of dreary and rainy, but I did have a fabulous day nonetheless.  To start it off, Fiona slept until 7:30 which meant I slept until 7:30!  Then Sean made me a delicious breakfast, which I followed up with some time in the garden until it started to rain too hard.  After that Fiona and I played for awhile, had some lunch, read some books, cuddled before her nap (and mine!), and by time she woke up Papa and Grama were here.  We had a yummy picnic dinner (inside) followed by cake that Papa made in honor of Mother's Day.  We also got to talk to Grandma Rose, Uncle Leo, and Auntie Tracy on the computer.

All in all, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment