Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back to work again

Well it's back to work again for me after having the last 9 weeks at home with the girls.  Fortunately it's only 3 days per week and on Monday we had a snow delay so I got to postpone going in for a few more hours.  It was hard to leave, but once I got there I was OK.  My mom's here watching them this week, with help from Carol as needed, so I didn't have to bring them anywhere, which was really nice.  Next week we'll have to start with getting everyone up and ready in the morning again...  Both girls did good on Monday.  Fiona said she missed me and hid to surprise me when I got home.  Ava only fussed when she needed something, but didn't eat very much.  It was only her third time getting a bottle so for the first one she protested a bit, then the second one a little less and the third one she drank it, although they were all small amounts, just enough to get her through the day without starving.  So she nursed a lot last night.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment