Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Snow Angels

Last Tues we had a beautiful day here so I went out with the girls for about an hour after lunch to play in the snow.  Ava wore Fiona's old snow suit and boots, which are both still too big for her, but she managed.  She wasn't happy at first since she couldn't move too well...think of the kid in a Christmas Story, it was like that.  But she was fine if I held her or only set her down for a short time.  She made a snow angel with my help and she even tried to crawl in the shallow snow, but got discouraged and mad after she face-planted.  Fiona had a ball making lots of snow angels, having Ava and I follow and chase her, and pretending to fall so she would need help getting up.  After we went in, we had a snack and some hot cocoa (really chocolate milk) and then girls both took long (2+ hour) naps.

Ava's snow angel...I had to help her move her arms. 

One of Fiona's many snow angels 

All bundled up 

Fiona in the distance, wanting us to follow her.

No comments:

Post a Comment