Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Skateworld (and a "real" princess)

We went to the Preschool Skate at Skateworld on Friday for the first time, and it was a lot of fun for both girls.  Fiona tried roller skating using the skate mate and made it back and forth one side of the rink before she wanted to go in the bounce house.  So she did that a while, then skated some more, then bounced some more and then I told her I wasn't going to keep putting skates on and taking them off, so she bounced even more.  :)


Ava found an orange wheeled square to push (and carry) around that she loved.  Plus she had a blast just crawling and walking around with all the other kids.  I eventually had to put her in the carrier because I got tried of chasing after her!




Fiona was very excited because she got to meet a "real" princess there also.  I tried not to laugh because the girl that was dressed as Cinderella was not enthusiastic at all, but Fiona didn't notice.  She got her picture with the princess, but then as we were sitting down she told me that she didn't get to say hi.  So we hung around until the line died down and then Fiona went up to say hi and even got a hug.  She was very excited about that.

Fiona was very shy.

We stayed to dance a little longer and then had to go home for lunch and naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment