Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Little Artists

Fiona loves to paint so we paint quite a bit at our house.  Ava's tried a couple of times now too.  She's learning to keep it out of her mouth!  She likes using the brush more than her fingers and does a decent job of not getting too messy (of course I don't give her more than one brushful of paint at a time).


Yep, she loves to paint!

The biggest smile I could get on camera from Ava.



Action shots.

 All done!

I didn't get a picture (maybe I'll get it scanned and add it here), but Fiona's been asking to paint a paper towel (I have no idea why) for the past week or so, so today we finally did that.  It turned out cute.  She painted it like a rainbow and then surrounded the rainbow with more colors.  She even cleans her brushes out in the bathroom sink (with periodic check-ins from me) while I put the paints away.

No comments:

Post a Comment