Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 17, 2014

Ava Toddler!

Just doesn't have the same ring as Ava Baby!, but she's walking now so I guess she's a toddler.  She's been taking steps over the last month or so, but just today I noticed that she walked into the kitchen to find me and she's walking all over the house, without falling.  She still crawls a lot too, but she's definitely got the hang of walking now.

She can also pull herself into Fiona's red chair and sit in it.  And she can climb onto the toy airplane.  She can climb onto the couch if she has something to step on (like my leg) and once she's up there she likes to throw herself over the edge (so we definitely need to watch her).




She likes the garbage can and twice now we've caught her throwing something away.  On Saturday Sean caught her putting one of Fiona's hair binders in there and yesterday I caught her throwing away her sippy cup.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment