Excited to see the windmills.
Self-entertaining. :)
Hi, Ava! Looks like I forgot to take off your hat.
She would play with a toy for awhile, then when she tired of it drop it over the side of her carseat. Good thing I brought a lot of smaller toys!
Playing with a new birthday or Christmas gift. Again, she had little interest in opening them so Fiona helped her with most of them.
Ava loves her new Minnie Mouse airplane.
Opening and closing the seat, and putting in and taking out blocks is especially fun.
Fiona likes this one as much, or more than, Ava.
And since I don't feel like making a separate post, I'm adding Ava's one year stats to this one. We saw the doctor on 1/31 and she's doing great. Good stranger anxiety (haha), babbling tons and saying a few words (mama, dada, ni ni for night night), claps and waves, will let us know when she wants something (like mmm for more), and is SOCLOSE to walking.
Height: Between 29.5 and 30 inches (their measurement technique isn't the most exact), ~75th percentile
Weight: 22 lb, 6 oz, ~80-85th percentile
Head: 44.5 cm






No comments:
Post a Comment