Here are some pictures of the girls playing over the past couple of weeks.
Two of Ava's favorite toys: her Violet (and Fiona's Scout) and the Word Builder toy.
We've been going to the playground quite a bit, especially since the weather's been cooler (more pleasant).
Both girls love the swings.
Fiona can get up here (and down) all by herself. She's a very good climber.
Ava can now climb the stairs by herself and go down the slide by herself. I just "catch" her at the bottom if she needs it.
On Saturday was a little dreary so I took the girls to an indoor play area. I had gotten half-priced passes online so I wanted to check it out. Fiona and Ava had been there once before with Grama, Auntie Jennifer and Caitling so I already knew they liked it. We stayed there a couple of hours, until they both were clearly ready for a nap. Ava loved the cars, pushing the shopping cart, and opening and closing doors. Fiona was all over the place, playing with other kids in the kitchen, diner, with the animals, with the cars, in the mechanic shop, on the climbing toys and in the bounce house. Ava was interested in the bounce house, but it took a couple of tries before she stayed in. Then she loved it too.



















No comments:
Post a Comment