We carved our second pumpkin on Halloween day. Fiona thought scooping the guts out was gross, so I did all that. She drew the face on the pumpkin and then I cut it with the knife.
The finished product.
Fiona wanted to take pictures of our faces lit up with the pumpkin's light. They're appropriately creepy for Halloween.
We also went to the mall earlier in the day to see a magician and get a treat. There were a lot of kids there (apparently school was out that day in our town) so it was really crowded. We had a good seat for the show, but skipped the picture and facepainting.
Before the show, Jake and Izzy (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) greeted the crowd before the show started.
Fiona really liked the show. She was quiet during it (I didn't see her answering the questions like some of the other kids), but afterwards she kept talking about it and bringing up different parts.
Ava entertained herself by eating pretzels and picking things off the floor. At least she didn't try to lick this floor (like she did at the roller rink, yuck!).








No comments:
Post a Comment