Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekend Fun

Friday we met my friend and her kids at Boonshoft and Saturday Fiona had her first gymnastics recital.  I took a video so you can watch if you want, but unless you want to hear "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" for 10 minutes I suggest you turn your volume down (or off).  Or actually I think YouTube is going to make me mute the video because the song is copyrighted.  So you can send your thanks to YouTube.  :)


Fiona put on a short puppet show for me, and then I put one on for her (and Ava). 

They both played at the water table for a long time.  Neither one got wet until another little girl dumped water on Ava's pants.  It wasn't too bad though, which was good since I left her other pants in the van. 

Caleb, Fiona and Kaia goofing off inside the turtle. 

Ava kept wanting to push the stroller. 

Fiona built a Lego castle. 

There was a "Robots and Us" exhibit that let the kids interact with different types of robots. 

Ava liked the one that chased the light (imagine that).

 Before the show started.

The performance, as recorded from my phone.  I think YouTube fixed a lot of the shakiness (at least I hope so because it was pretty bad).  Her class had the most kids participating of any of the classes (so it took the longest).  And since they're 4 it's not like they practiced a routine.  They basically did the same thing they do in class, but all together without the other classes going.  Fiona really enjoyed it.  Declared it the "best day ever" as we were driving home.

After Fiona's class was done.

Everyone got a (participation) medal. 

Salute! 

She really likes the medal.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment