Some other things that have been going on this month, besides Ava's birthday:
I went to DC the second week of January (got back early in the morning on Ava's birthday!) to attend a conference for work so Sean and the girls went to stay with his parents. It was Chris' last week of his leave to visit so they went out a few times. One night to Scene 75 where the girls had fun on the inflatable slides.
Fiona got Sand Art for Christmas from Uncle Leo and Auntie Tracy so we've done that a few times. It's not something I trust her to do alone though so we usually do it during Ava's nap. Ava wants to try it too and I really don't trust her at all with it.
I do trust her to play with uncooked rice though. She has fun using the different shape toys with it. I got her to say "cheese" for this picture!
We also went to see Grama bowl this past Tues, to Boonshoft last Friday, and plan to go to the mall tomorrow for a free event. And of course, we've been hanging out and playing at home as well. We had some snow on Monday, but didn't go out in it. Fiona was sick with a cold and Ava doesn't like to put her feet in the snow. She likes to look at it and say "snow," but didn't want to walk in it with me.
ETA (2/13): Here's a couple of pictures from the mall on 1/30. We met Caitlin and Jennifer there, and the girls all got a balloon animal, got to meet (and play catch with) Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, and Caitlin and Fiona went through the bounce house.





No comments:
Post a Comment