Doing the Hokey Pokey
Bouncing in the hula hoop
It was pretty nice that weekend so we went to the playground by Kroger on Saturday and then Fiona and I went for a walk on Sunday that ended at our playground.
There was lots of water and ice, but good thing they were wearing their boots.
Goofing off.
Fiona took this pic.
Ava took this one (it was the best of all she took).
We had so much fun on Saturday (and no nap) that Ava fell asleep in the middle of dinner.
Fiona had a snow day on Tuesday and I subbed bowling so both girls came with and we stayed afterwards so they could bowl a couple games.
Then on Thursday night we had to drive up to Michigan for Sean's aunt Lynn's funeral on Friday. There was a nice luncheon afterwards where we got to visit and then family came over to his Grandma's on Friday evening and Saturday also. We stopped by his cousin's on the way back home also.
The girls had fun hiding from the camera and from other people.
Photobomber
Ava with cousin Megan
All the animals loved Sean. :)
We drove home on Saturday and had Caitlin spend the night. She stayed Sunday night also along with Jennifer (poor girl got sick) and Monday, which was President's Day so we didn't have to work. Fortunately she felt better by then so all the girls got to go out and play in the snow. It was nice sticky snow, great for snowman, and the temps were warm so we didn't freeze.
They only ate white snow!
Ava and I braved a run on Tuesday in the slushiness.
Goofiness before shower time.
Sweetness after.
I wore her out with errand.
Both the following Saturday and Sunday were beautiful so we went the playground while Ava napped on Saturday and played outside some on Sunday afternoon.
I don't have any pictures, but the last weekend of February was cooler again, which worked out OK since Fiona had a make-up gymnastics class and a classmate's birthday party on Saturday while Sean fixed up our master bath and I ran errands with Ava.



























No comments:
Post a Comment