Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rolly Polly

A week ago Monday (7/5) Fiona rolled from her back to her stomach all by herself.  This is the first time I've witnessed this and the first time that she's done it!

Now almost two weeks later she's doing this on a regular basis...usually towards her left side.  She still can't do belly to back so she'll get frustrated after awhile and needs to be moved.  I tried to capture it on video last Friday (7/9) with limited success.  Here are my best attempts.  Maybe I'll try again to get some better video.



She did get her arm out eventually.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she's so patient with herself!

Lori said...

Yeah, she's getting a lot better at being on her tummy. Maybe it's because we're not the ones putting her there...she's doing it herself. And today (while I was at work) she went from her back to her tummy and right back to her back again. She wasn't trying to so she really startled herself.

Post a Comment