We opted to skip Fiona's 9 month check up since the doctor said there were no shots and we only needed to come in if we had concerns. She's been doing great so we didn't think it was necessary. Plus we didn't want to risk her catching something while at the doctor's from all the other sick people. The only thing is we don't get any updated stats. I tried to measure her while she was standing and got about 27-27.5 inches. It looked like she was standing straight so I think that's pretty accurate. Not sure about her weight since our scale is broken, but I'd estimate maybe 17-18 pounds. She's heavier than she was and went through a growth spurt about 2 weeks ago (she was eating a LOT more than usual and sleeping more too).
Now her next appointment will be her 1 year check up.


No comments:
Post a Comment