Dada beats out Mama as Fiona's "first word". She said "Dada" for the first time today, although I wasn't here to witness it, I did hear her say it again at dinnertime. When I heard it, it was more babbling that included dada in it. When Sean heard it, she was babbling, stopped and clearly said Dada and then continued babbling again. So that's very exciting. We've also heard her say la, ga, and ha previously, along with some others that I'm probably forgetting now.
Fiona has definitely been testing the limitations of her physical abilities. The other day Sean caught her using her rocking horse as a climbing horse. She probably has a future as a trick rider in the rodeo or the circus. She's also fallen a couple of times and got a little bruise on her forehead.
So we let her do it again so we could get a picture, but she was closely monitored this time and has been redirected to safer activities since then...


No comments:
Post a Comment