We've been busy with some DIY projects on our new house so I've been neglecting the blog, but I have been taking pictures semi frequently and have a couple of tidbits (Fiona related of course!).
We went to Michigan a week ago Friday (2/18) and Saturday (2/19) for my BIL and SIL's baby shower. We only stayed for one night because of the aforementioned DIY projects, with Sean's grandma and her little dog (Charlie). Fiona had a great time watching Charlie...they didn't interact much since he's a little skiddish around strangers.
Here she is pulling on the camera strap, looking like a tough girl.
Over the past week, Fiona's really started walking around more. She'll toddle around a bit, then crawl, then walk again, usually 2-4 feet at a time, but sometimes as far as 6 or 8 feet. I've been trying, unsuccessfully until today, to get it on video. I got this earlier this evening.
Fiona's been all about clapping the past week or so also; I'll have to get a little video of that also sometime. Unfortunately, this included in the middle of the night last night. She's so cute (during the day, not so cute at midnight), she can't help but smile when she claps. We'll say "Yay!" and clap and she responds by clapping, or sometimes she'll clap on her own. Very, very cute.
She's also figured out how to open Grandma's cupboards to play with the pots and pans and how to climb up stairs (no picture for this). Our new living room is sunken down a step (this was popular in the 80s) so she'll climb up and down that, plus she's climbed up the stairs (supervised) both at our house and at Grandma and Grandpa's, but has quite figured out how to go down safely yet.
Finally, we have the always popular, baby in a box. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment