I figure this is a good way to share the experiences of our kids with out-of-town family and friends.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Just another day
I took this picture for my mom for Fiona's scrapbook...it looks so cute that I decided it should go on the blog also. She's cruising, walking and almost running all over the place now. She's so fast. This morning she was in the living room while I was drying my hair and the next thing I know I look down and she's by my feet...startled me! And she's always getting into stuff. It's a little tricky at our house since we have stuff all over from working on it. Today she found a screw and the next thing you know it's in her mouth. Oh, and speaking of mouth, she now has 4 teeth. Her last top front tooth came in either yesterday or today.
She got this balloon from a lady in the grocery store almost 2 weeks ago and it's still inflated. The lady thought she was cute and deserved a balloon...very sweet. She'd grab the string and pull on it and carry it around with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment