Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baking Cookies

I felt like making cookies on Sunday so I looked at what I had and decided on two different kinds, soft molasses (my favorite!) and sugar.  I got both mixed up and the molasses ones baked while Fiona was taking her nap.  I was starting to roll out and cut the sugar cookies when Fiona woke up.  When Fiona saw what was going on at first she wanted to see, but then she decided she wanted to help.  Which lately she wants to do so much by herself.  "I do it" is one of her favorite sayings (along with "No") lately.  :D  So I got a chair for her to stand on and she helped me cut out the shapes.  The hardest part for her was not touching them once we got them cut out.  When we got to the last bit of dough I let her roll out (well I helped her) and cut all she wanted.  She kept going until the dough refused to stick together any longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment