I figure this is a good way to share the experiences of our kids with out-of-town family and friends.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Turn it on, turn it off
I can tell Fiona is nearing the "terrible twos." Last week I made "cheesy chicken casserole" for the first time for dinner (basically chicken, noodles, cheese soup and chopped veggies) and she was super excited as I was making it. She kept saying "cheesy chicken" and I would show her as I was making it. Well I think she was expecting a giant glob of melted cheese so when the casserole didn't turn out that way she started crying and protesting. When we didn't cave, she continued until her nose was too runny at which point she stops, looks at me and says "kleenex." So after I wiped her nosed she started to protest, whine and cry again. Such a strong-willed kid!


No comments:
Post a Comment