I figure this is a good way to share the experiences of our kids with out-of-town family and friends.
Age Ticker
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Gieter Dieter
Fiona started sleeping in her big girl bed last night (11/10), Sean's old twin bed from when he was little. We put it together in the afternoon and then went to Target to pick out some new sheets and a comforter for it. We found some cute Minnie Mouse ones that she liked. Even though she was very excited for the new bed, she still went to sleep like usual last night and again tonight. Although this morning she didn't quite realize that she could get out by herself, so when she woke up she did her usual "Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?" and when I went in there she stuck her arms up for me to get her out. I showed her how she could get down by herself, to which she responded "Ohh."
Smiling on her new bed
Today she's been playing on the bed - jumping on it, hiding under it with Daddy (with the turtle light so it wasn't scary), using it as a train, and calling it her "gieter dieter." I have no idea where she came up with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment