Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Laid Back June

June has been a pretty laid back month so far.  The weather's been nice so we've taken many trips to the playground, done some gardening, and played outside in our yard.  Plus we've eaten lunch on the patio and enjoyed yummy spring/summer foods like watermelon, mulberries, strawberries, peaches, cupcakes...  We've also been going to the local farmer's market on Saturdays, going to the library, going shopping, and visiting with Caitlin.  In fact, I successfully watched all 3 girls today for about 3 hours with no incidents...yea me!  

 Fiona really likes watermelon

 Ava kept sucking on my watermelon so I put her in the high chair to see if she'd try more.  She just looked at it mostly, played with it a little and didn't eat any of it.

Fiona volunteered to lick the bowl for me after she helped me make cupcakes. 

 Getting the pool set up.  This year she earned her keep and helped pump.  Her technique could use improvement, but she did really good.

Fiona connected the dots all by herself.

And here she erased it quick before I could get a picture! 

 Ava enjoys being on her tummy.  She's got really strong arms and gets the legs going, but doesn't really go anywhere yet.  She just started rolling from her back to tummy (consistently) about a week or two ago.  She hasn't figured out tummy to back yet.

Fiona caught on video dancing in circles.  I get dizzy just watching her!

No comments:

Post a Comment