Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Week at Home

Well, I'm seriously behind on blog updates (once again), but we've been busy so it happens.  I was at home the first week of October after the government "shutdown."  I enjoyed it a little too much because I really didn't want to go back on the 7th, but luckily work keeps me busy so I don't have too much time to miss being at home while I'm gone.

During my time "off" we hung out at home, went to the library, and went to the museum (more on that in a later post).


We met Daddy for lunch one day, and got some ice cream...yum!

Ava loves playing with this table. 

Fiona wanted her picture taken too.

Fiona pretending to be a dentist (with her mask). 

This is the week she began pulling herself to standing (now she does it all the time). 

Another thing she loves to play with (although Fiona tells her "no no, Ava."). 

Hugging girls 

Ava watching Fiona dance. 

Ava checking out the toys while Fiona was napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment