Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

10 month check up

Ava had a check up again on Friday.  We're still off a month from the traditional schedule because we switched doctors, but no worries...

She's right on track: she can feed herself finger foods, she can crawl and pull herself up, she's starting to scoot using furniture or other objects, she recognizes her name, she imitates sounds, she says "mama" and "dada," and she imitates motions (like clapping).  The doctor commented on how long she can hold your gaze without looking away, and said it's a good thing.  I can't remember exactly why, but when I goggled it some hits came up about autism and not holding a gaze so I'm assuming it's good for the opposite reason.

Stats:
Height: 29.75" (95th percentile)
Weight: 21.0 pounds (83rd percentile)

The nurse also commented on Ava's tummy rolls (which I like to call her muffin top) and said that Ava pulls it off nicely.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment