- My husband, Sean, who is always loving, supportive, sometimes challenging, never boring, and a great partner in life.
- My creative, imaginative, and dramatic oldest daughter, Fiona.
- My joyful, easy-going youngest daughter, Ava.
- My family - mother, brothers, sister - I would choose them (if I could), and I sure love them.
- My family by law - I wouldn't want any others.
- My extended family - aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents - both by birth and by marriage.
- Friends, near and far, for good conversations and fun times. It's a great feeling to know that a year could pass and we could talk like we'd just seen each other yesterday.
- My health - I'm blessed that I can heal any minor problems that come up.
- God that created this wonderful universe, full of opportunity and love.
- A job that is part-time, flexible, mostly interesting, and allows us to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
- Time to spent with my family, especially with my daughters and husband.
- Good food - making it and eating it. Not just sweets, although I do really enjoy dessert, but just good healthy, homemade meals in general.
- Sunshine - I don't always get to see it everyday, but when I do it lifts my spirits.
- Hearing happy music without even trying, especially on the way to work in the morning.
- Warm pajamas and fuzzy socks - it's nice to be cozy as it gets colder.
I figure this is a good way to share the experiences of our kids with out-of-town family and friends.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Gratitude, Part 1
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I've been thinking about all the things I'm grateful. Instead of posting it on Facebook, I decided to make a couple of blog posts to capture all the wonderful things in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment