Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Boonshoft

I had some tickets for Boonshoft that I got at a work auction that were set to expire soon, so Fiona, Ava, Grama and I went to there on Friday (10/4).  It was my first time going there...there was so much to see and do.  We spent 4 hours there and saw maybe half of what was there.  Of course, Fiona kept wanting to go to the same areas over and over.  :)



We stopped for a couple pictures before we went inside.

They had a ton of hands-on toys and games.  In this area they also had balloons filled with different size materials (like beans, rice and sand) for the kids to feel and learn the difference in sizes.

Ava learning the abacus.

 One of the water areas (I think there were two).

 Inside a big turtle

 This was Fiona's favorite area.  She didn't want to go down the big, curly slide, but went on everything else.  She climbed up and down the ladders, went down the small slide, and crossed over the bridge.

At the top of the ladder tunnel.  This one she could get in and out of by herself, after I showed her how the first time.  The other one was set up awkward so she (and many of the other smaller kids) needed help getting out of that one.

 I liked this one in the water use exhibit.

 Fiona wanted her picture in this one.

 We put all the animals on (or under) the tree in the tree/forest exhibit.

Learning about veterinarians, or just wearing the coat and holding the stuffed dog.  They did have some cool animal x-rays that we could look at.

 Another one of Fiona's favorite areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment