Catch up time for posts! I'll be trying to get updated with
the Christmas and Mom's visit pictures before we head to MN at the end of the
week. No problem, I got this covered! Although, I'm going to
back-date some of the posts so when I look at them later on I know when they're
actually from.
We spent Christmas morning at our house,
and then after Mom and I went to church we went over to Sean's parents for
Christmas dinner, presents and birthday cake (for his mom). Fiona was
nice enough to let us sleep in a little (well, and Ava too), plus have
breakfast, showers and get dressed before we opened the presents. What a
great kid!
The cookies and carrots that Fiona left
for Santa and his reindeer under the tree. She helped make and choose
which cookies he got.
The presents and Thank You note that Santa
left us.
Fiona opened presents like a pro. First hers, then she helped Ava, and then she helped me.
Ava showed little interest in actually opening
the gifts so I helped her (by opening them for her and letting her play with
them).
Enjoying her Rudolph sucker.
Fiona was served first, while everyone else dished up.
Round two for presents.
Family pictures! This was the best large group shot (at least I think so). Only two not looking and everyone else is smiling!








No comments:
Post a Comment