At least according to my due date. We'll see what the baby decides (early, late or on time) :)
The latest development is that the baby has been moving a lot...or at least I can feel it now. Sean even felt it once. The baby likes to move more in the evening and at night. Sometimes it'll move during the day, especially after I eat or sometimes when I'm singing in the car, but it's pretty consistent every evening starting around dinnertime. If the baby is anything like this after it's born, we'll have a little night owl on our hands.
I'm definitely noticeably pregnant now...I'll try to take another picture again soon.
Also the pain I was having with the fibroid has stopped. It was only really bad for about 2-3 days and then started to get better on its own...so knock on wood that it stays this way.
I've also been getting the itch to get things ready for when the baby comes. I'm SLOWLY starting to figure out what we need and what I want. I pretty much know how I want to decorate and get the baby's room ready, but as far as actual STUFF to take care of the baby...that's another story. I know what we need, but there's so many choices out there that's it's hard to know which one is best. We made our first attempt at registering last Wednesday...not much stuff made it on the list, but it's a start. My personal goal is to have most everything registered for before Thanksgiving...so that gives us about 2 weeks still. I think that's doable.


No comments:
Post a Comment