Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Decisions, decisions

I had last Friday off from work so I bit the bullet and finished registering for baby stuff. I went to both Target and Babies R Us; I think between the two stores I was able to add everything I think we'll need that we're not getting used. There are so many different brands and styles of everything that I had a hard time deciding which would work best. I'm not expecting to get everything either, but hopefully I made some good choices and it'll give people ideas of what we need. The only thing I didn't add was clothes because I think if somebody wants to buy baby clothes they'll get what they think is cute anyways. So I can cross that off my list now!

Today I had another doctor's appointment. I was there for an hour and a half and saw the doctor for about 10 minutes. He was super busy and running way behind. It's good and bad because last time (3 weeks ago) I was the one that needed extra attention and I bet it probably caused other people to wait whereas this time my appointment was very straight forward, but I still had to wait my turn. It's nice to know that I can get the attention when I need it though.

Anyways, everything is going good still. He asked if I've felt the baby kicking, which I am now every day at various times throughout the day and sometimes harder than others. The weirdest is when I get a strong kick while driving. He checked my weight and blood pressure (both are normal) and listened to the baby's heartbeat again - still going strong! I had one question that he answered...and that was it. Next time I have my 1-hour glucose test so that appointment will definitely take at least an hour. :)

I had Sean take another picture today so this is me at 24 weeks...belly close up. I think the only time it doesn't look like I'm pregnant now is when I'm wearing my coat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cutest baby bump ever!

Post a Comment