Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monkeys!

I'm almost finished with the blanket I made for the baby. It came in a kit so I didn't have to pick out all the fabrics, but I did cut all the pieces and sew everything together. The back is the yellow dotted fabric. The only thing I have left to do is finish it. The front and back separate when you pick it up so I think I'm going to use yarn to tie it together.


So, Yay!, I'm almost done with my first project. Only about 20 to go (or so it feels) until the baby's room is ready. Good thing they're all small. :)

I found some cute jungle fabric (with the help of Carol and Jennifer) so I'm making some wall hangings and a larger blanket with that.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I like the monkeys! They look like they're having fun and up to mischief, perfect for a baby's room, haha. Good luck with the rest of the projects!

Post a Comment