Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Impromptu

On Monday I went in for an impromptu doctor's appointment because I was having pain in my lower right abdomen/groin over the weekend. When I called Monday morning they decided that I should see someone so I went in Monday afternoon. It turns out that I have a fibroid that is in a bad location and causing me pain. It's gotten better over the last couple of days (yay!), which is good because they told me there's nothing they can do about it now except manage the pain.

They decided to do an ultrasound to confirm that it was actually a fibroid so I had an extra chance to see the baby. The tech spent most of the time measuring stuff, but she did take a look at the baby at the end and even printed out an extra picture for me, which I thought was really nice since they just fit me in between other appointments.

Baby @ 21 weeks

I think this picture is hilarious because it looks like the baby is trapped behind a glass with it's face and hands pressed up and looking out.

Me @ 21 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment