Over the past week or two, we've done a lot to get the house ready for the baby. The crib has been set up for awhile, but now we've hung up the wall hangings I made. We also have a dresser and a toy box. Plus almost all of the clothes, sheets, blankets and other fabric items have been washed and put away and the closet is organized. We needed to get rid of or move some stuff to make room. I've also started organizing another closet better to fit some of the displaced items. One big thing that's left is we need to figure out how to install the car seat properly.
I'm at a class for work until Friday, but I'll take some pictures this weekend and post them for anyone that's interested. And in the interest of good record keeping...at least for the first child! :)
In other baby news, the hiccups are continuing daily...actually multiple times daily. So much that I've lost track and it's annoying. And it's not like I can make the baby eat some sugar or drink water while holding their nose. But I've read that it helps the lung development and is a good thing so that makes it more tolerable.
The baby also likes to move around alot. It's hard to notice when I'm moving around, but when I'm sitting still I'll feel a leg or arm move across my stomach or something poke my rib. It seems like there are 2 or 3 spots that receive the most abuse from the baby. I'm guessing it's the way the baby's positioned. Also usually at night, the baby likes to make my whole belly shake (like a bowl full of Jello).
ETA: I have no idea why this posted with the font so small. I didn't change anything. I'll try to fix it.
ETA: Yay! Jen helped me fix the goofy font sizing.


No comments:
Post a Comment