So around 3:30 yesterday Fiona became more than just a little fussy. I changed her diaper, but that didn't fix it. She was acting hungry so I fed her, but that didn't fix it. After she finished eating she was screaming at the top of lungs and turning red. We checked her leg and there was a small knot in her muscle...and that made her even madder (as if that was possible). Finally we gave her some infants' acetaminophen and rocked her for about 2 hours until she fell asleep enough to set her down. Poor girl!
By about 8 o'clock last night she was feeling better and didn't need any more medicine. She slept like she normally does and is feeling good again today.
So I spoke too soon when I said the shots didn't affect her because they did. Something to look forward to in 2 months. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment