Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's Roll

We were gone last week for a family trip so I'm a little behind on posting.  There'll be pictures from the trip up in the next week or so.  Whenever I find the time.

Two days ago (Jun 1) Fiona rolled from her back to her stomach for the first time, but then she got stuck on her stomach and got frustrated/angry.  I was at work so I missed it :( but Sean was there to witness it and then flip her back over.  I have seen her roll from her back to her side over the past week and a half.

Also we've started having her sleep in her crib at night and on Monday she moved around enough to get her arm stuck between two of the side slats.  She was still asleep so it didn't bother her, but it's time to put the bumpers up.

She also can lift up her shoulders and head from the floor when she's on her tummy and rest on her elbows.  She tries to move herself with her legs, but doesn't really go anywhere.  She's loves to move her arms and legs around.

 I finally got a good picture of her with her head off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment