I had just finished feeding Fiona, but she hadn't burped so I told Sean's family that "She owes me a burp" and as soon as the word burp came out of my mouth, she burped! All on her own...no pats on the back.
Fiona's learned to pull her paci out of her mouth so Saturday she was in her chair with her paci looking at me. Her hands go up to her paci and I tell her "If you pull it out again, it's staying out." Not 2 seconds later, she pulls it out!
She is also starting to learn to put it back in. Also Saturday (6/26) she pushed it back in her mouth when it was about halfway out so it was just starting to fall out. If she has it in her hand, she'll put her hand up to her mouth, but she can't line it up right yet.
She's very talkative, especially when she's in a good mood or when she's getting tired. In a good mood, her talking is all happy sounding and excited, but when she's tired it sounds more like she's telling us off.
She still doesn't like being on her tummy very much so I don't know if she'll ever learn to crawl or roll over (OK, I'm sure she will eventually). She tolerates it for a little bit, but then gets upset and starts 'yelling' or fussing. We keep trying for short periods of time; it's better when she's on the Boppy and I think once she can move it'll be much better. She gets frustrated with being stuck in one spot.
She has this little Pooh bear that she loves. She will grab him, sort of hug him (with some help), chew on him, and smiles when you squeak him.
She stares at both her hands and feet a lot. She also chews on her hands a bunch and drools like crazy (not all the time, but especially when she's chewing/sucking on her hands).
Fiona still loves fans. She will stare at them and the other day Sean was playing a game with her where he'd have it on for a little bit and then turn it off. The fan kept attracting her attention.
Maybe I should have flipped this...oh well, here's Fiona looking cute in a onesie that I just found in her drawer and it's already on the small side. I guess some other kid'll have to make better use of it.


1 comment:
Pooh Bear - Friend or Foe? ;)
Post a Comment