Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Road Warrior

Fiona's road warrior status continues. She went with us to a wedding reception on Saturday in Harmon, IL. Then we visited Auntie Donna on Saturday night and Sunday. We drove back to St Louis on Sunday and on Monday (tomorrow) we're headed to Ohio.

She is a really good traveler (usually) - she doesn't fuss much and sleeps pretty good. I sat in the back with her so when she was awake we played together. However, on our way back from Chicago, about 1.5 hours from home, she decided that she'd had enough time in the carseat and she let us know. I got a (kind of long) video of it.



We ended up pulling off the road to take her out and calm her down, but then when we put her back in it, she got all worked up again until she finally fell asleep. I hope she does OK tomorrow since it'll be just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment