Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Balls and Buckets of Fun

Fiona was in a super good, giggly mood tonight so after I got home from work we hung out on the floor and played (instead of having dinner right away like we usually do).  She has this soft squishy ball that she recently discovered to be fun, so I kept rolling it to her and she'd grab at it.  I was also tossing it to her to try to get her to catch it (which I knew she wouldn't) and every time it bounced off her chest (or head even) she'd start giggling and laughing.  She also tried to chew on the ball like a little puppy dog and when I hid the ball under her bucket she found it.  She then proceeded to put the ball in the bucket and take the ball out of the bucket, repeatedly.





No comments:

Post a Comment