We've been giving Fiona little bits of different fruits and veggies sometimes to entertain her while we're eating and she's in her high chair. Usually they end up smushed up either on the tray, in the seat, on the floor or in her hair. Every once in awhile a piece would make it into her mouth. Tonight I gave her some peas off my plate to entertain her and she took one and popped it directly into her mouth. She then proceed to do the same with more than half of the rest that I gave her. I gave her over a dozen total and only 6 ended up in her chair or on the floor and none in her hair! I even managed to get a photo of her.
This picture is from earlier today. She fell asleep in her carseat, holding her little airplane.


No comments:
Post a Comment