Just a quick note so I don't forget...
We had Fiona's 15 month check up last Tues (6/21). We went to a different doctor at the same practice this time and I like her a lot better. No lecturing and she had some good information. We'll be seeing her again next time too.
The check up was the usual...weight, height, temperature, teeth, eyes, nose, ears, heart and lungs. She didn't fuss with the nurse when she was getting weighed or measured, like she did last time, but still didn't like the temperature or stethoscope. She also wasn't happy about the doctor checking her out, but she lived. And of course she didn't like the shots, but a snack helped her feel better. :)
Weight: 18.4 pounds
Height: 29.5 inches
Head: 44.6 cm
I think next visit should be the last one for shots for awhile. Yay!


No comments:
Post a Comment