I figure this is a good way to share the experiences of our kids with out-of-town family and friends.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Visitors
My mom and aunts Bernie and Sharon came to visit this weekend, arriving on Friday night and leaving Sunday afternoon. I was planning to go to the zoo, but Saturday was muggy and Fiona's nap kind of messed up the timing. It's an hour and a half drive one way and just didn't work out. So we ended up going for a couple of walks around the neighborhood, playing a fun board game, fixing a leaky pipe (Sean and his dad did that), playing and being entertained by Fiona, and enjoying a grilled dinner. Sunday (today) was beautiful. We went to church and got breakfast in the morning. Fiona took a long, much needed, nap in the early afternoon and my family had to hit the road again shortly after she woke up. I had fun visiting, and hopefully they did too. I didn't really get any pictures while they were here, so if my mom sends some, I'll update this post with pictures also.


No comments:
Post a Comment