Here are some happenings from the past week or so.
Fiona got a play purse from my brother Matt that my mom delivered when she came to visit. It has a pink bracelet, among other things, in it to play with so we showed Fiona how the bracelet goes on her wrist. Ever since then she's been putting rings and anything that will fit around her wrist as bracelets. When she gets too many they'll start to fall down so she'll hold her hand in the air to keep them on. And she likes to wear her sweatshirt if she sees it, even if she's inside and it's plenty warm!
Last Sunday (6/26) we gave Fiona her first haircut. I really wasn't thrilled to do it, but her hair kept going in her eyes so it really needed to be done. I only cut her bangs (while Sean held and distracted her) and I think it turned out cute.
Fiona has also been enjoying hiding in and climbing in and out of one of our moving boxes lately.


No comments:
Post a Comment