Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Minnesota, take 2

I got Mom's pictures from when we were in MN, and I like some of them so much that I decided to make another post to add them.  There's lots of my family (not my kids), and a few of Fiona and Ava (of course!).

Fiona and Izzy on the playground

Mom with Izzy

Mom with Joyce and Bob

Pam and Monica

Donna, Elaine, and Joleen

Leslie, Milo, and Jill

Monica, Bernie, Sharon, Matt, and Joleen

Tracy and Doug



Fiona went in the lake for awhile, but needed someone to hold onto (which is good since she doesn't know how to swim).

Enjoying the ride

Awesome tire swing

Queen of the world (they had a big rock to climb)




The last four are at Mom's house on Monday morning as we were getting ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment