This is a backdated post of pictures from Fiona and Ava's vacation in Minnesota with Grandma Rose in early Sept while Sean and I went on our anniversary cruise. They stayed for almost two weeks. We got there late on the 30th, then Sean and I left on Sept 1st and returned on Sept 11th. We all left again for home on the 13th. Auntie Donna and Margaret came to visit also that second week (to give my mom some extra help). Fiona still talks about her vacation (now in Nov) and both girls like to look at the picture books that Grandma made for them. I'm very grateful that they got to spend time with my family and that Sean and I got our alone time.
Since I ended up with over 70 pictures they aren't getting labels. Hopefully I remember what they're from. I think most are self explanatory.













No comments:
Post a Comment