Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

3 more months

It's crazy how fast the past month has gone by. It doesn't feel like we've accomplished much in the last month, but when I start to think about it we have made some progress.

We finished registering.
We got a crib.
We got a bunch of activity toys from friends.
I finished my wall hangings and small blanket.
I can feel consistent baby movements.
I've felt what I believe are baby hiccups.
I can see my belly move when the baby kicks.
I'm continuing to gain steady weight (and hopefully the baby is also).

We've also been able to enjoy spending time with family and friends...taking advantage of the go where-ever, whenever lifestyle we have as much as possible now while we still can. :)

Plus the baby continues to grow bigger and stronger. My heartburn has subsided as long as I don't eat certain foods in excess (knock on wood), but still no real cravings. Also, now I'm having trouble sleeping at night (oh joy!). I always wake up in the middle of the night because I need to shift positions and instead of my body automatically rolling over, my body wakes me up as if to say "Hey, dummy, roll over".

Here's a picture of me at 27 weeks. I guess comparing it to the last one, I do look a little bigger, but it doesn't really feel like it. Although, thankfully, no one has told me that I look small for over a week now...

My next doctor's appointment is on Monday so we'll see what he says. I have my 1-hr glucose test that day also (to test for gestational diabetes) so it'll be a longer appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment