Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hello Third Trimester

Just a quick note to say that there's not much new to report on the baby front. My appointment was routine on Monday. The doctor weighed me and measured my belly and said both are on target for how far along I am. It made me feel better to hear him say that. He also listened to the baby's heartbeat again - it sounded nice and strong. The glucose test wasn't as bad as I expected. The sugar drink tasted like flat, really sweet Sprite. For some reason I had this idea that it was going to be really thick. After I drank it I had to wait an hour and then the tech drew my blood. They only call if you fail so if I don't hear back from them by Monday, I can assume that I passed.

The baby keeps kicking up a storm...the last two days especially. It seems to go in spurts. Last Tuesday was a big kicking day, but then not so much action Wednesday through Sunday. Now yesterday and today were much more active days again.

I'm officially in the home stretch now and starting to get excited to meet the baby. I have a feeling that the next couple of months are going to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment