Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's two posts in one day!

This will be my last chance to post before Christmas so I want to say Merry Christmas to anyone and everyone that is reading this blog. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed holiday spent with family and/or friends and that all your Christmas wishes come true.

We spent this weekend celebrating Christmas with Sean's parents. It was a really quick weekend, but fun. His parents got here around lunchtime on Saturday so we had lunch, visited for a bit and then opened gifts in the afternoon (because we didn't want to wait any longer). The evening included a viewing of the new Star Trek movie...it's still awesome every time I watch it which is unusual for me. I usually only watch a movie once or maybe twice. Anyways his parents also helped us (well Sean mostly) assemble the baby's stroller and crib. And then they left on Sunday afternoon so like I said it was really quick. But we'll see them again soon.

I thought this picture was cute. I also thought I had a nice picture of us by the tree, but apparently I forgot to get it from Carol's camera. So you have to imagine Sean and I smiling next to the Christmas tree. :)

Now we're off to see my family over Christmas. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment